LET’S MAKE IT A PERFECT PARTY!
Cal Elite Kids has a terrific Party Program! Our Party Program is designed for both girls AND boys! Kids love to be the center of attention at Cal Elite Kids and having your party here is the perfect way to make your child’s birthday fun and memorable for all. Our goal is to provide a great time for the kids with no work or clean up for you!
Preschool Open Gym Party
(1-6 years) - $150
- Monday – Friday 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Gym time is shared with Open Gym Guests
- All participants must be 6 or under
- 20 children (including the birthday child)
- Includes: 12 balloons, one open gym pass for each child guest, and T-shirt for the birthday child!
Cal Elite Kids Birthday Parties
Star Package - $175
- Includes up to 10 kids including Birthday child
- 90 minutes party time
- 2 party host
- 2 Table cloths
- 12 Balloons
- Ice cream cups
- All kids receive a free open gym pass
- Birthday child receives a Cal Elite Kids shirt
Superstar Package - $250
- Includes up to 20 kids including Birthday child
- $50 extra for up to 5 additional kids
- Plus everything else included in the Star package
UPGRADE EITHER PARTY WITH A FOOD PACKAGE!
2 Options to choose from Other additional party add-ons available
WE PROHIBIT ANY OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS (as in compliance with IL Health Codes)
A Few Details
How long are the Parties?
Our parties are one and a half hours long. We recommend that you divide your party up into 45 minutes of activity time and 45 minutes in the party room, however, this is entirely up to you! Keep in mind the age of your guests, whether or not you are serving food as well as cake, time needed to get shoes on, etc.
What is the Minimum Age for Participants?
Our parties are designed for children 1 years and older. It is also helpful to us if there is not a big age difference between guests. We prepare entirely different activities for 1-5 year olds than what we prepare for 12-13 year olds.
- Silver Star Package $15/additional child
- Gold Star Package $12/additional child
- Platinum Star Package $10/additional child
What Do the Kids Do During the Party?
You will be able to design your child’s party by choosing from our list of party activities. Your party will go around from one activity to the next, ensuring that the kids are busy and happy. It is important that each party stays on schedule as we want to ensure that everyone gets time to do their favorite activities. The kids love our trampolines and foam pit. They also enjoy the bounce house (ages 6 and under), rock wall (ages 6 and older), and obstacle course. We have music, parachutes, tunnels, ladders, sack races, hoop games, dodge ball, gymnastic challenges and a multitude of other fun activities to choose from.
Choose Your Activities (Private Parties Only):
We suggest that you choose 2-3 different activities to provide a well-rounded party that keeps your guests active and entertained. Some guests double or triple up on a favorite activity... it's your party! We will make sure that each offering is presented in an age appropriate way for your guests. It is important that your guests are approximately the same age so that we can ensure that the activities are fun and safe for everyone. Some activities have age or skill restrictions.
- Gymnastics Challenge: Kids love gymnastics! This choice offers your guests to explore the fun of gymnastics in a safe and structured format, utilizing fun, age appropriate equipment.
- Obstacle Course & Relay Races: Popular with the guests of all ages, and the competitive ones alike! Guests roll down wedge mats, crawl through tunnels, climb ropes, hop through color schemes, and navigate beams and bars! Every child wins at Elite Kids!
- Open Gym: This is Elite Kids most popular kids' choice! After a review of the safety rules, kids get to enjoy unstructured (but supervised) free play in the big gym.
- Bounce House Fun: Every Elite Kid party can have a bounce house and blow up fun included for free! This option is available for our children 6 and under.
- Rock Wall Challenge: Guests 6 and older (our harnesses must fit) can experience the Elite Kids Rock Wall Challenge. No matter how high they get, this activity is fun for girls and boys.
- Dance Party: Come celebrate your party with one of our dance instructors and your friends for a special private lesson of your choice in Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Poms or Cheer.
**(Dance Party is available provided we have sufficient notice and can secure an instructor)**
- Parachutes & Bubbles: Perfect for young ones (ages 1-3). Children will play on and under our parachute in a group. Bubbles will be blown for children to chase and pop!
Our party coordinator will contact you the Monday prior to your party to confirm the details of your party. At that time, please be prepared to provide us with the number of children attending, the colors of the paper goods (if applicable) and balloons, what type of food will be served, and the activities the children will do during the party.
What about Food?
We are partnered w/ Papa Saverio's for fresh delivered food for your party. The Platinum Star Package comes with your choice of one of the following options and waters for each guest
But any package can add food to their party. Ask for more details when planning with our party coordinator
Do I Have to Be a Member of Cal Elite Kids to Have My Party There?
No, anyone member or not may book a birthday party at our facility.